This article is intended for certified Pio Super Users who have completed Pio’s Super User course because it requires in-depth knowledge of Pio hardware.
It is dangerous to follow the instructions below if you are not certified Pio Super User.
Please contact your manager to determine who can perform these steps in your company.
For bins that are marked as "Outside" in the AutoStore Customer Console, you can use the following process to re-insert them to the Pio grid.
If the bin number you are trying to add does not already exist in the Customer Console, you will need to follow the Bin Insert process to add it to the grid.
Previously, this had to be completed on the Service PC using Customer Console. Now, the Bin Insert process is added to the Pio App. Please note that you will need to occupy a Port in order to complete this procedure.
- Make sure that the port is not presenting any bins, is not currently in use by any Pio users, and that the Port Mode in the Console is set to “Closed”
- Remove the Port Furniture
- Place the desired bin in the Port and carefully ensure that it is placed properly against the metal tabs on both sides at the very front of the Port: One side pictured above -- be sure to check tabs on both sides of the bin/port!
- Take note of the bin number tag that you’ve placed inside the Port
- Start the Pio app on the iPad, and choose the option 'Configure bins'
Note that you have to be logged in as an Admin in order to start this process
- Choose 'Add new bins' and then 'Select layout' for the bin your adding to the system
- The bin should already have an ID label. Scan or manually enter the bin ID
- Select 'Complete session' when the bin has been received in the port
- Exit the 'Configure bins' flow and close the port by selecting the left-arrow in upper left corner and confirm by choosing 'Exit adding bins':
- Carefully reattach the Port Furniture